Community volunteers in three councils focused onEducation, Health and Financial Stability develop and review a community-wide needs assessment to determine key issues in the community. Based on priorities, opportunities and resources, the councils offer competitive grants to partner agencies who best address the need. Occasionally, United Way of the Midlands sponsors initiatives to implement large scale solutions. Funds are raised through a workplace campaign, grant writing and private, individual donations.
Looking for something else?
- You can find more information about the History and Values of United Way of the Midlands.
- Financial Information contains annual reports, accounting standards and more.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about United Way contain useful information.
- You can also find a list of our Board of Directors, United Way of the Midlands Staff Directory and United Way of the Midlands Job Opportunities.
- You may also find a list of our Corporate Partners.